HEIDENHAIN – Measurement and Control Technology for Demanding Positioning Tasks
DR. JOHANNES HEIDENHAIN GmbH develops and manufactures linear and angle encoders, rotary encoders, digital readouts, and numerical controls for demanding positioning tasks. HEIDENHAIN products are used primarily in high-precision machine tools as well as in plants for the production and processing of electronic components.
With our extensive experience and know-how in the development and manufacture of measuring devices and numerical controls, we create the groundwork for the automation of tomorrow’s plants and production machines.
At HEIDENHAIN virtual SPS, you’ll discover exciting highlights that:
- Offer multiple functions in a single encoder
- Enable easy integration into your system
Get advice tailored to your needs, and experience the innovations in real time:
- The KCI 120 Dplus dual encoder: dependable motor and position control for high-accuracy robots
- HMC 2 hybrid motor cable: new optical rotary encoders for this innovative cable technology
- EnDat 3 in bus operation: proven interface technology continuously further developed
- Innovative encoders from AMO, NUMERIK JENA, RENCO, and RSF
- High-accuracy motion systems and motion control solutions from ETEL
The virtual SPS show combines a live trade show with the safety of an online event.
- What can be done to increase manufacturing productivity?
- Does it make sense to invest in a new milling machine?
- Can operators of multiple machines really keep an eye on machine statuses?
The StateMonitor software offers answers to these and many other questions surrounding the following topics:
- Machine utilization rate
- Machine availability
- Machine status
- Machine data acquisition (MDA)