HEIDENHAIN at the Control 2018 trade fair From component to system – for higher accuracy
If you want to manufacture with quality, then accuracy is a key criterion for every process step from job planning and production to quality control.
At the Control 2018, HEIDENHAIN will be showcasing innovative solutions that increase accuracy for every step along the way. This includes the following highly integrated systems and functions that link all of your company’s production-supporting operations in a manufacturing-oriented manner, thereby enabling completely digital data exchange:
- The SRP 5000 angle encoder module with integrated torque motor from ETEL
- The QUADRA-CHEK 2000 evaluation electronics for your day-to-day measuring tasks
- The LIP 6000 exposed linear encoder for constant speed or high position stability
- Connected Machining for data exchange directly between the machine control and the measuring machine
- The highly accurate motion control and direct drive technologies from ETEL